Sex Education For The Grown And Sexy
Sexy Sex Facts
1.Sex makes women’s hair shinier and their skin glow because of all the extra estrogen it causes them to produce.
2. Both men and women can have multiple orgasms. But for men to achieve one, their first orgasm must occur without ejaculation and without losing their erection.
3.Telling a convincing lie to someone is much more difficult when you find them sexually attractive.
4. Given the choice 75% of women would rather sleep with one man in a lifetime as opposed to 25% who would rather sleep with 100 men.
5.. The average amount of time spent kissing for a person in a lifetime is 20,160 minutes.
Funny Dirty Facts About Sex
1. The Ancient Egyptians used dried crocodile dung as a contraceptive as it has spermicidal properties. How did they discover this?
2.In 2008, archaeologists in Cyprus found a 7th-century curse inscribed on a lead tablet that said, “May your penis hurt when you make love.” Nobody knows who made the curse, or why.
4. The “G-spot” was nearly called the Whipple Tickle- after Professor Beverley Whipple, who coined the expression that we know today.
5.The German word for “contraceptive” is Schwangerschaftsverhütungsmittel. By the time you’ve finished saying it, it’s too late.
unusual Health Facts about Sex
1.Women are more willing to commit adultery during their ovulation than at any other time throughout their cycle—most notably due to their bodies’ desire to fertilize the ovulated egg.
2.In case you were wondering, there is enough sperm in one single man to impregnate every woman on the planet who is fertile.
3.For those who are wondering if their grandparents and great-grandparents still have sexual intercourse, the overwhelming answer is yes. Approximately one third of women in their 80’s continue to have sex with their husband or boyfriend, so long as they are both in good enough physical health to do so.
4.While many know that chocolate can be an excellent arousal for having sex, apparently the smell of pumpkin can help increase the blood flow to the penis to encourage an erection.
5. Orgasms, along with sneezes, cannot be voluntarily stopped once they have started because they are physiological responses to an event.
Sex Facts About Food
1.Foods such as avocados, artichokes, cantaloupe, and spinach heighten sensitivity during sex because they contain niacin, otherwise known as vitamin B3. “Niacin allows blood flow to all organ and glandular systems and increases cellular activity, heightening sensitivity during the sexual experience.”
2.Sweet potatoes, raspberries, alfalfa sprouts, carrots, and most nuts contain the so-called ‘sex vitamin.’
3.Vitamin D is a necessary part of every sexually healthy person’s diet, as the nutrient is important for the development of all cells, protects against mutagenic factors, and regulates moods. “Snacking on dry shiitake mushrooms and chicory weed will give you the boost of vitamin D needed to restore your sexual vitality.”
4. While about 92 percent of watermelon is made up of water (meaning watermelon is low in calories) the remaining eight percent is loaded with rich nutrients for sexual health. “Watermelon contains a compound called citrulline, which the body converts to arginine. Arginine relaxes blood vessels in the body in the same way Viagra does, ultimately increasing libido,”.
5. Forget that low-carb diet. Need a reason to eat more bread? “Sprouted grains and whole-grain breads help your hormone production because they contain b-complex vitamins that relax all systems in the body, increase your libido, and are important to the production of hormones in both women and men,” the
So there you have it Sex Education For The Grown And Sexy. So you have learn something new about Unusual health fact about sex. Some funny dirty facts about sex, remember foreplay starts with a smile. Maybe you have learned something new about sexy sex facts that sparked your interest. The most important of all is your diet and how it can change your sex life, I know that some people may be thinking of oysters and things of that nature, but with healthy eating sex facts and food is the perfect fit. The last thing I would like to say is protect your body at all time, practice safe sex until you see lab results, and you know that you are the only one. By For now Beautiful people.