How Do You Know You Love Someone
The Definition Of Love
Definition of love
The most spectacular, indescribable, deep euphoric feeling for someone.
Love is an incredibly powerful word. When you’re in love, you always want to be together, and when you’re not, you’re thinking about being together because you need that person and without them your life is missing a piece.
This love is unconditional affection with no limits or conditions: completely loving someone. It’s when you trust the other with your life and you would do anything for each other. When you love someone, you want nothing more than for them to be truly happy no matter what it takes, because that’s how much you care about them and because their needs come before your own. You hide nothing of yourself and can tell the other anything because you know they accept you just the way you are and vice versa.
What is The Definition of Love? This Amazing Soul gratifying , but sometimes mysterious thing can be different for all . We all just want to fall in love and be loved. No matter what they say we cannot live with out some form of this beautiful emotion. I do know that true love is different for everyone, so I hope and pray that all will experience this incredible feeling in our life time.
Love can make you do anything and sacrifice for what will be better in the end. Love is intense and passionate. Everything seems brighter, happier and more wonderful when you’re in love. If you find it, don’t let it go.
- if you date someone for three months then it’s likely you’ll be dating for four years.
- Contrary to what most people might think, big cities are actually worse for meeting someone. Specifically, Los Angeles, New York City, and Miami are bad for meeting people.
- San Francisco has the highest rate of single males in the country. Memphis, TN has the highest rate of single females.
- The divorce rate are not as high as we think. The average is dragged down by people getting married to early.
- Barely a quarter of all Americans actually disapprove of couples living together without being married. In 1981 the disapproval number was at 45%.
- If you want to meet someone and start a relationship, don’t go to a bar. Survey show that only 2% of men and 25% of women have ever formed a relationship with someone they have met at a bar.
- Ladies if he has not called you within 24 hours after a date then there is only a 12% chance that he ever will.
- When it come to long distance relationships, they only account for 2.9% of all relationships, a third of them are college students and the average lifetime of a LTR is four and a half months.
- Online dating is weird. 26 year old women have more online pursuers than the average man but, at the age of 48, men have twice as many online pursuers as the average women.
- It only takes up to 4 minutes to decide whether you like someone or not
- When Two Lovers Gaze At Each Others’ Eyes, Their Heart Rates Synchronize
- Cuddling Releases Natural Painkillers Even Looking At A Picture Of A Loved One Relieves The Pain.
- People At The Same Level Of Attractiveness Are More Likely To End Up Together
- Couples Who Are Too Similar To Each Other Are not Likely to have a lasting relationship
- And last a third of women that engage in online dating have sex on the first date.
Related Post: LoveCOPY CODE SNIPPET