This is our list of 60 cheap date ideas. Who say’s you have to go broke to have a good time. Cool dates are spontaneous and adventurous .Here is our list of great date night ideas. We have include everything from romantic date night ideas, places to go on your First date and outdoor activities on dates.Get your pen and paper ready to write down these fun date ideas. Who said a cheap date couldn’t be fun.
Dating After Divorce
10 Cheap cool date ideas
- 1. Go out on a date at a Saturday morning pottery class. You would be amazed at how much you can learn about a person just by the way they can mold something. Maybe an afternoon movie and drinks later. Note: Drinks do not have to have alcohol. Dating After Divorce can be exciting.
- 2. Go to a park for a casual picnic. All you will need are some sandwiches and fresh fruit,and plenty of water. Set back and really enjoy the scenery as well as the conversation.
- 3. How about a nature hike. All you will need is some light food, trail mix and plenty of water.
- 4. Bird watching. Go to any state park have a couple binoculars and a packed lunch. This is a simple first date
- 5. Plane watching . This could be an air show or a place that you have with a spectacular view.
- 6. Roller skating. Make it a time when traffic is not high. You have everything right there.
- 7. Bike riding. Who doesn’t love a bike. Strap the bikes on the car and get on the bike trail.
- 8. Swimming. All you need is bathing suites and a packed picnic lunch. This is fun because you can check each other out with out trying.
- 9. Fishing. Two poles and bait. Pack a lunch with great flavors, some beers your good.
- 10. Go-Cart riding. this is still outdoors and is awesome. afterwards go out to get a a late dinner and some drinks. Another set of cheap cool dates.
10 romantic date ideas for home
- 1. A game of cards. Make some sliders and a salad and your done. Oh have nice music playing and the lighting just right. Later make homemade cookies with tea or milk
- 2. dinner and a movie. plan to prepare the dinner together. And also before hand have the movie or movies chosen by a mutual decision.
- 3. An intimate back yard dinner. Have the grill going and you both share in doing the food. Dress a table up with plenty candles and music. Don’t forget the wine. .
- 4. Couples massage: Yes they will come to your home or hotel. All you need is dinner and if you’re in a hotel no worries.
- 5. romantic bath: Sexy up your bathroom with candles and soft music. Put bath beads in and some rose peddles. Have your favorite drink and just enjoy each other company.
- 6. Learn to Strip: You both learn some moves off the net and wait tell after dinner and perform for each other. One of the best ideas. A pole is also great way to stay in shape.
- 7. Painting: Get some art supplies and have a great lunch and try your hand at painting. You never know your skills until you use them.
- 8. Scrabble: After dinner play a round of sexy scrabble using only word that turn each other on.
- 9. Play truth or dare the adult version. Make a small buffet of sea food, and let the games begin. Dare each other things that are loving and romantic.
- 10.Work out. Yes this is one sure fire way to get the blood pumping and after words take a romantic shower together. Turn your bathrooms into a spa and let the magic happen. Don’t forget the candles and music and nice massage bath oils. romantic date ideas for home are endless.
10 Fun date ideas for the first date
- 1. Coffee Shop. this is perfect for a first date, and it is in public. Grab a couple of cups and some muffins and let the conversation begin.
- 2. Museum: Agree on what museum you both may have interest in and pack a lunch put it in the trunk with some blankets and enjoy learning new things together.
- 3. The Aquarium: This is just fun for everyone. Make plans to get lunch at a trendy spot and after see all the creatures of the sea.
- 4. Outdoor festival: Check out what is happening in your town. You have food wine and good company.
- 5. Helicopter ride: This is a great way to see the city from a aerial view. Next go out for a bite to eat.
- 6. Community sale. Find out the hot spots and take a short road trip to get some good bargains.
- 7. Wine tasting: Just make sure you have a full meal and maybe dancing in the park. In the summer there are live bands playing for free everywhere.
- 8. Kite flying: Just have to make it fun with good conversation and a lunch. Your on your way to getting closer.
- 9. The beach: Go out to lunch and then off to the beach. Turn on some soft music and take a bottle of wine, and the scenery alone will make you comfortable to get to know each other much better.
- 10. The Gun Rage: Maybe you to have an interest in guns and there is nothing wrong with that. Again a very nice lunch or dinner and then the gun rage. This can be a lot of fun and keeps the stress level down. Fun date ideas for the first date can be interesting.
Out Of The Box Date Night Ideas
- 1. Skydiving: How adventurous are you. This is the ultimate rush. Go sky diving and have a blast. Not much talking until later. This conversation will go on forever because it opens up a different side of you. Don’t forget dinner after.
- 2 .Volunteering: together pick a place that you are passionate about. Make mini meals to give out and I promise you will be a changed person after. Then you can go out and have a good time at a quiet dinner for two.
- 3. Learn CPR: Take a Saturday class and after go to lunch and a long walk in the park talking about each other hopes and dreams.
- 4. Go Adopt a pet: Give it to a nursing home. Call first to see if it is ok. this will put a smile on everyone’s face that is involved. Take your date to a sports bar and play a friendly game of pool. The menu is pretty good at places like Dave and Busters.
- 5. take a cooking class. A class that teaches food that is not familiar to either person. Maybe food from Indie. This is a great way to learn together and enjoy the end results. instant dinner. This is a good place to go on dates, always learning new recipes.
- 6. Race track: This is a great way to enjoy the outdoors and the company. Ladies we need to do more stuff the Gentlemen like you will have a blast.
- 7. Hot balloon ride: This is awesome. Pack a lunch or pick up some-take out so when you land the food will be there. Sit and talk about the sites and start connecting.
- 8. Clean up a neighborhood. Check the net to see the next big clean up is and do it. This is a great way to enjoy your date one on one and help the environment at the same time. Afterwards go home shower and off to dinner for a pleasant time alone.
- 9. Weed. Bar: This will be more common as time go by. This is a great way to get to now someone, and how they open up to conversation. Next you can go to a all you can eat place and enjoy the company of a fellow stoner.
- 10. Random Flight: Take your date out to dinner and a show. Next drive to the airport and tell her that we are going to have breakfast someplace else. You can get very cheap tickets online. Places to go on dates are never ending.
10 Cool Dates
- 1. Have a horse carriage ride: Take her on the ride of her life. this is a great way to cuddle and get to know each other. The park in a horse drawn carriage is very romantic and memorable. Go back to your home and fix her dinner and later a massage with romantic music playing.
- 2. Flying lessons: This is just fantastic. Even if you are afraid of heights this will bring you around. When you see it is not as hard as you would think. Later She may prepare a nice dinner and you two can look at the video that you took on your new adventure.
- 3. Rodeo: this will be a date you will never forget. You might even want to challenge the bull. After all the excitement go out for a bite to eat. Next a hay ride and your date is complete.
- 4. Swimming with the sharks: Yes the adventure continues. Take a trip to a tropical island and rent out a villa. This is not only a great date but you are completely away from everyone. A weekend date of all dates. Dinning, and shopping, and most important you get to swim with the sharks with your date.
- 5. Las Vegas: Who doesn’t like Vegas? You can get a great hotel room. All the room service, and never live if you like. Have a romantic dinner setup and let the dating begin. Go to a show and go gambling if you like. this is a fun and exciting weekend date. Most differently will remember this for life.
- 6. Romantic boat ride: They have party and romantic boat trips everywhere. This could even be a overnight date. Take a long romantic ride under the moon with romantic dinner with slow jams playing. Later go below deck and finish your night off with a romantic bubble bath.
- 7. Star gazing: Start your date about 6 pm so that you will have time to catch dinner and then off you go.Find a spot at park. Have a blanket and pillows so that you can set in the back of a pick up truck. this is better with a pick up because of the comfort and privacy.
- 8. A adult bounce house: this is a great way to get a good work out in and enjoy the company of your love interest. They have food and all types of games to play. Who doesn’t like to play.
- 9. Back yard movie: Have a fire pit going and the big flat screen with your favorite movie. Add some snacks and this is just cool. Roast marshmallows and make smores. You can even do a table of finger foods and drinks. Don’t forget the popcorn.
- 10.Concert with backstage passes: The coolest date ever. When you invite someone to go see their favorite artist it is on. Rent a nice hotel room have a bag packed for two. Go to a nice Italian dinner and off to shake off all the calories. Just some cool date ideas.
10 bad date ideas
- 1. Fast food: Never take any one on a date ever to a fast food place. Even if you have to buy some Chinese and put it on nice plates never. this is a no no.
- 2. A strip club: I know that we live in different times but never do this when starting to date. Unless this is something you both want to do. Good luck.
- 3. To me meet your parents: This is never ok. I don’t care what the situation is timing is crucial when taking this step.
- 4. Sitting in your car: First and foremost this is not a date. This is someone that doesn’t want others to see you two together. If he just want to park some where and ” talk” have Uber on speed dial.
- 5. To there job: They want to show you off like a prize horse. Never, this person is not ready to date. To insecure.
- 6. Penny slots: This is just hilarious. I know that times are rough but really.
- 7.To wash their car: Again not a date. Don’t try to make this fun it will never work, and you will never see her again..
- 8. Shopping: This is not for you. they are shopping for there selves trying to impress you with buying things.
- 9. Drug house: Unless you are a Crackhead this is no place for you. Always have a plan B to leave.
- 10. To your Ex house to pick the kids up. Unless it is a extreme emergency never do this. Never be a victim of a bad date idea
60 Cheap Date Ideas we hope you enjoyed, feel free to add your ideas in the comment sections. We look forward to hearing your ideas.
Related post: How to know your in love