Easy Romantic Cooking Recipes
When was the last time you had a date that the both of you prepared the meal from romantic cooking recipes. You both can make a amazing dinner together. Here are some date night easy romantic dinners. I have listed a few easy romantic dinner recipes that you will love. Eating healthy is key. Why not prepare a healthy recipes for 2. Sit down, put the cell phones away and have good conversation. Romantic meal ideas are endless and good for the body mind and soul.
I know we all l have very busy lives, but never be to busy to make time for the one you love. Even when dating you build up a a bond when we prepare a romantic meal together. There are quick and easy dinner recipes for two. So time will not be a issue.
Easy Romantic Cooking Recipes For Two
Easy Marinated Shrimp Scampi for Two
- Lemon wedges, for serving
- 1/4 cup canola oil
- 20 saltine crackers, finely crushed
- 1 pound jumbo lump crab meat, picked over
- 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 large egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1 pear
- ½ an onion
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 150 g free-range chicken livers
- olive oil
- 1 handful of vac-packed chestnuts
- 1 sprig of fresh sage
- 1 large knob of butter
- 1 splash of brandy
- 1 handful of dried cranberries
- 1 x 1.6 kg whole free-range chicken
- 1 orange
- 6 rashers of higher-welfare unsmoked streaky bacon
- a few sprigs of fresh thyme
- Peel, core and chop the pear, peel and finely chop the onion, then peel the garlic. Trim the chicken livers, removing any stringy bits.
- Heat a frying pan on a medium heat, add a splash of oil and gently fry the pear, onion, garlic, chestnuts and sage leaves for 15 minutes, or until softened.
- Add the butter, move the veg to one side, then add the livers. Season well and cook for a minute or so, then add the brandy and stir.
- Cook on high for no more than 4 minutes, so the livers are still blushing inside; you’ll see them plump up. Overcooked, they’re tough, and we want them silky smooth.
- Tip it all into a food processor and pulse till creamy, but with some texture. Stir in the cranberries, then spread out on a plate and pop in the fridge to cool for a few minutes.
- Preheat your oven to full whack.
- Gently push your fingers between the skin and chicken breast meat to create a pocket. Push the stuffing into it, pull back the skin and secure with a couple of cocktail sticks. Drizzle with oil and season well, rubbing it all over the meat.
- Slice the orange into 6 wedges, then fit as many into the chicken’s cavity as you can – leave enough room for air to circulate – then transfer it to a roasting tray.
- Place the bird in the oven, then turn down the heat to 190ºC/375ºF/gas 5. Cook for 1 hour 20 minutes in total, or until cooked, basting the chicken and covering the breast with bacon halfway through.
- When done, transfer to a board to rest before carving. Sprinkle with thyme leaves and serve with lovely roast veggies.
Healthy recipes for two
- Reserving the tops, cut the fennel into wedges.
- Place the butter and a splash of oil in a pan over a low heat, add the fennel and cook for 40 minutes, or until golden and caramelized.
- Preheat the oven to 180ºC/350ºF/gas 4.
- Score the fish on each side. Peel and finely chop the garlic, deseed and finely chop the chilli, then rub all over the fish with the lemon zest.
- Season with sea salt and black pepper, then slice the lemon into rounds and place 2 to 3 slices inside each fish cavity.
- Bake for 20 minutes, or until cooked.
Quick & Easy Dessert
Strawberries covered in chocolate.
The key is dipping the berries in the chocolate and place in the frig for a hour. You can get cresprinkles and nuts , even other fruit, get creative. This will truly be a romantic date night.
Related Post: Love