You are in a relationship that is just crazy love. Everyone you know tell you that your spouse is a cheater, but you don’t want to believe them. Then you look for information on how to catch a cheater. Or you take out revenge and find ways on how to cheat yourself. All of this is a disaster waiting to happen. Even if it is emotional affair, it is still cheating.
Cheating not only destroys the relationship it destroys a whole family. The children are left without a mother or father. Your friends are divided by loyalty. The trust you once had is gone. Even after the storm we tend to hold on to what someone else has done to us. Broken promises and broken vows, can we ever get back to fully opening up to another lover. We can and we will love again. What doesn’t kill us only make us STRONGER.
1. If I could go back to the day we met, I would turn around and walk away.
2. If someone makes you miserable more than they make you happy, it doesn’t matter how much you love them, you need to let them go
3. She will cry and get over it, she will hate you, then love you again, but one day she will leave and she won’t come back
4. There’s no point in being in a relationship, if you are still going to have a single person’s mentality
5. If they cheated on someone else to be with you, chances are they will cheat on you too
6. I’m a good enough person to forgive you, but not stupid enough to trust you again
7. I’m not perfect, but I’m loyal
8. Apologies don’t mean anything if you keep doing what you’re sorry for.
9. Cheating isn’t always kissing, touching, or flirting. If you have to delete text messages so your partner doesn’t see them, you’re already there.
10. Don’t lie, don’t cheat, and don’t make promises you know you can’t keep!